Monday, January 13, 2014

Things I Would Have If I Was Shipwrecked

Lesson 65 Essay

Assignment: Choose two devices, tools, or gadgets that you would like to have with you if you were shipwrecked like Robinson Crusoe

If I was shipwrecked like Robinson Crusoe, the items that I would like to have with me would be: a leatherman and duct tape.

Leatherman: I chose a leatherman because I think they are a very useful multi-tool. With knives, scissors, screwdrivers, pliers, and files, all in one easy to hold body, this would help greatly in survival on an island.
Leatherman
Duct Tape: I chose duct tape because, well, who can go wrong with duct tape? It's extremely durable and long lasting. Duct tape is also waterproof, so you could construct make-shift cups and strainers for water.
Duct Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment