Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Banana and Chocolate Chip Muffins

I got this muffin recipe from Jenna, a girl I talk to on my school curriculum. She makes these muffins for her siblings and I decided to make them for mine. My family LOVED them. So I thought, "why not show the world how to make these?" I hope you enjoy this easy, delicious recipe for breakfast, on-the-go meals, or just plain snacking! Happy baking!

For this recipe you'll need:
-1 cup butter, softened
-1 1/2 cups sugar
-4 eggs
-2 tsp. vanilla
-4 cups flour
-2 tsp. baking soda
-2 cups mashed bananas
-1 1/2 cups chocolate chips


 Step One: Put the butter, sugar, and vanilla in an electric mixer. Mix on medium speed until well combined. 
Step 1

Step 1
 Step Two: Beat in eggs, one at a time. Make sure you mix this very well or you will have clumps of raw egg and that is just nasty.
Step 2
Step 2
 Step Three: Add the flour, baking soda, and bananas. You can do this gradually or just put it all in at once. Mix slowly on a medium speed at first. Mix until well until combined.
Step 3
Step 3
Step Four: Fold in the chocolate chips. Try to get them well incorporated into the batter. 
Step 4
Step 4
Step Five:
Lay out muffin tins for 24 muffins. Put muffin cups in each tin. Scoop the batter evenly in each cup until all the batter is used. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Step 5
Step 5
Serve while still warm so the chocolate chips are all melty.

I hope you enjoy these muffins as much as my family did!






No comments:

Post a Comment